Free shipping on orders over $25
Why tag when you can THWACK?!
Add safe, glowing foam weapons to your capture the flag game as you battle like medieval warriors!
Ages: 8-65, all ages play together
Number of Players: 4-20
Follow these five simple steps to get playing
- Choose a playing field where it’s safe to run in low light conditions. Lay glowing red territory lights to divide the playing field in half. Each team picks a side: their home territory.
- Put on the LED glow bracelet of your team’s color. Insert the free end into the connector, and push its button to start glowing.
- Place glowing jail markers of your team’s color in a 6 x 6 foot square. This will be your jail and starting position.
- Light up your team’s Orb and hide it inside your territory. No covering or hiding it above eye level.
- Pick up your glow swords and put on your best warrior ferocious face.
- How you win: capture your opponent’s Orb and get it back to your side.
- No puppy guarding: players must stand at least 15 feet away from their team’s Orb and jail.
- Jailed players: may only leave when a teammate reaches the jail without being hit. All players get a free walk back to their home territory.
- All lights: must remain on and cannot be covered
- Pro Tip: if you get out, become a Game Guardian and make sure all players follow the rules
EVERYONE ARMED (4-10 players)
- Everyone gets swords. Use them to thwack your opponents whenever the need arises!
- If you’re hit inside your opponent’s territory, you lose a life level (change your bracelet) and go to jail.
- If you’re hit in your home territory, you lose a life level but don’t go to jail.
- Get hit twice and you’re “dead” (out for that round)
- To increase the length of game sessions, give players extra lives.
SCOUTS & DEFENDERS (4-20 players)
- Each team chooses their “Scouts” and “Defenders. You can choose up to ten Defenders but cannot change roles after the game starts.
- Scouts are offensive players. They can enter the other team’s territory but do not carry weapons.
…And that’s all there is to it! So get out there, get knightly and get the ORB!