Why tag when you can THWACK?!
safe, glowing foam weapons to your capture the flag game as you battle like
of Players: 6-20+
Follow these five simple steps to get
- Choose a playing field where it’s safe to run in low light conditions. Lay glowing red territory lights to divide the playing field in half. Each team picks a side: their home territory.
- Put on the LED glow bracelet of your team’s color. Insert the free end into the connector, and push button to start glowing.
- Place glowing jail markers of your team’s color in a 6 x 6 foot square. This will be your jail and starting position.
- Light up your team’s Orb and hide it inside your territory. No covering or hiding it above eye level.
- Pick up your glow swords and put on your best warrior ferocious face.
- Win by capturing your opponent’s Orb and getting it back to your territory.
- Players must stand at least 15 feet away from their team’s Orb and jail. No puppy guarding!
- Jailed players may only leave when a teammate reaches the jail without being hit. All players in jail get a free walk back to their home territory.
- All lights must remain on and cannot be covered
- Pro Tip: if you get out, become a Game Guardian and make sure all players follow the rules
EVERYONE ARMED (4-10 players)
- Everyone gets swords. Use them to thwack your opponents whenever the need arises!
- If you’re hit inside your opponent’s territory, you lose a life level (change your bracelet) and go to jail.
- If you’re hit in your home territory, you lose a life level but don’t go to jail.
- Get hit twice and you’re “dead” (out for that round)
- To increase the length of game sessions, give players extra lives.
SCOUTS & DEFENDERS (4-20 players)
- Each team chooses their “Scouts” and “Defenders. You can choose up to ten Defenders but cannot change roles after the game starts.
- Scouts are offensive players. They can enter the other team’s territory but do not carry weapons.
Questions, ideas, suggestions? Let us know!