Free shipping on orders over $15
Why tag when you can THWACK?!
safe, glowing foam weapons to your capture the flag game as you battle like
of Players: 6-20+
Follow these five simple steps to get
- Choose a playing field where it’s safe to run in low light conditions. Lay glowing red territory lights to divide the playing field in half. Each team picks a side: their home territory.
- Put on the LED glow bracelet of your team’s color. Insert the free end into the connector, and push button to start glowing.
- Place glowing jail markers of your team’s color in a 6 x 6 foot square. This will be your jail and starting position.
- Light up your team’s Orb and hide it inside your territory. No covering or hiding it above eye level.
- Pick up your glow swords and put on your best warrior ferocious face.
- Win by capturing your opponent’s Orb and getting it back to your territory.
- Players must stand at least 15 feet away from their team’s Orb and jail. No puppy guarding!
- Jailed players may only leave when a teammate reaches the jail without being hit. All players in jail get a free walk back to their home territory.
- All lights must remain on and cannot be covered
- Pro Tip: if you get out, become a Game Guardian and make sure all players follow the rules
EVERYONE ARMED (4-10 players)
- Everyone gets swords. Use them to thwack your opponents whenever the need arises!
- If you’re hit inside your opponent’s territory, you lose a life level (change your bracelet) and go to jail.
- If you’re hit in your home territory, you lose a life level but don’t go to jail.
- Get hit twice and you’re “dead” (out for that round)
- To increase the length of game sessions, give players extra lives.
SCOUTS & DEFENDERS (4-20 players)
- Each team chooses their “Scouts” and “Defenders. You can choose up to ten Defenders but cannot change roles after the game starts.
- Scouts are offensive players. They can enter the other team’s territory but do not carry weapons.
Questions, ideas, suggestions? Let us know!
Capture the Flag REDUX
Experience this classic game with a modern glow-in-the-dark twist
Wizards & Werewolves
Transform your backyard into an imagination-fueled competition of mythic proportions
Protectors of the Rainbow
Race to find the glowing treasure in this imaginative twist on classic scavenger hunts
Check out our other award winning active games and expansions